- Print credit can only be used against print purchases with new booked sessions.
- Print credit cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen, or damaged Gift Vouchers/Print Credit and such vouchers shall not be refunded or replaced.
- Gift Vouchers/Print Credit can not be exchanged for cash.
- The Print Credit is not transferable.
- Only one Print Credit/ Voucher may be used per family per shoot.
Voucher Terms & Conditions
Voucher purchased from fourTwographs are to be redeemed against only the Photography Service we at fourTwographs provide written on the voucher at time of purchase.
- The voucher/Print Credit must be used for the product stated on the Voucher/ Print Credit by fourTwographs within 3 months of issue date UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED ON THE VOUCHER.
- The voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer, and may only be used as described.
- The voucher/Print Credit may NOT be used to purchase photographs from a previous photoshoot.
- The voucher/Print Credit is NOT transferable.
- The studio photoshoot is valued at £99 and prints start at £15
- At the time of booking your photoshoot, you will be asked to provide a £20 non-refundable payment** to secure your booking. This will be deducted from any outstanding balance on purchases made from the photo session.
- fourTwographs photoshoots may involve some physical activity, which is undertaken at your own risk.
- All photographic shoots are to be taken in the Studio or any location within a 35 mile distance of our studios here in Horwich
*You do NOT need to have a Paypal account. You can happily pay using all credit and debit cards without a Paypal account.
** The deposit is to cover the time slot you book. The money will be refunded back to you at the shoot or be deducted from any further purchases you may decide from the selection of photographs taken on the day.
Deposit – Retainer
A 50% deposit is required from the sitter/client in all cases for work/portraits being done by the photographer. £20 of this deposit will be the retainer.
If the studio/photographer is to cancel and cannot reschedule for a later date, then the full deposit shall be refunded.
If the sitter cancels they will be refunded their deposit LESS the retainer fee of £20
We pride ourselves on delivering a quality service
read what others are saying
After lots of discussions and advice from ... view more
Hi Anne, what a pleasure it was to meet your family. Mum was the start of the show at 94 years young. It was great to connect with you all and have the rapport we had.Please you choose us to help with that Legacy portrait session, that I am sure will be treasured for many generations.Kindest Regards JohnB
Me and my friend bought vouchers for a joint... view more
Thank you ever so much for choosing fourTwographs to create beautiful family portraits that will last a lifetime in your collection of Legacy items.John is so pleased to have met you and since that day, you have left a great impression on him.Kindest regards fourTwographs
Visited John's studio to have some photos ... view more
Thank you Sharon, A great day in the Studio was had by myself and Julia. Even the consultation was a fantastic giggle. So pleased you enjoyed the day and the final prints chosen were beyond what you expected. A great set to had to your collection of images for Christmas gifts and family heirlooms.Kindest Regards JohnB
I have to admit at first I was a bit reserved... view more
Hi there Nicola, thank you for your kind words, and of course, turning up on the day! Always a pleasure to work with families and help them create portraits that can bring back memories of a pleasurable day. Your family are now part of our family and will be treated that way. If you need to have more images created or just need to see the remaining images, and make a further purchase, just give us a call and it can be arranged. I know you will get years of joy by looking at the canvas and other print purchases, and look forward to creating more of a Legacy for you and your family. Kindest Regards Johnb