During our family portraits you can bring a change of clothes and colours, we are happy to discuss this with you before your day.
Below we have come up with a few pointers for your experience.
Denim jeans and a white top are the perfect combination – Never go out of fashion and helps create a portrait that can hang on your wall for years to come.
A few pointers about coming to your portrait session
- Coordination is key. NOT matching
- Wear what you feel makes you look good.
- Wear what is comfortable.
- Your portrait needs to be expressive of who you are.
- Show off your best asset if possible.
- Try to choose the clothing without logo/motif on the garments.
- Dress for the moment.
If you are having one of our “classic monochrome” sessions, then you need to consider wearing plain colours, light or dark.
If you are having your portraits taken outdoors then try NOT to wear clothing that blends in with the surroundings.
- Maxi dresses are a great favourite for all body types. Add a belt, a cardigan, a scarf or even a statement piece of jewellery to make this dress the perfect choice.
The true fact of the matter is, that if you are having these portraits to strongly reflect your personality, then I advice you wear what is you. What it is that family and friends would possibly agree about these images that are the true you!